Saturday, June 16th - Ride Begins at 9am
Cost of the ride is $50.00, which includes complimentary morning breakfast and noon meal.
Checks are to be made out to, “Ireton CRC Christian Education Unit” and mailed to:
Cindy Davelaar, 2775 420th Street, Maurice IA 51036
Recommended items for the ride are: water, umbrella, possible rain jacket, tow chain, cell phone.
Parking will be at the grassy field behind Super Stop.
Questions, contact Marlin Schoonhoven at 712-541-1200 or Benjy Weida at 712-441-4384.
Please look at the link below:
2018 TRACTOR RIDE REGISTRATION FORM.pdf
or fill out the form below:
In consideration of your acceptance to this entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors, Administrators, waive any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against any individuals associated with this event, its agencies, representatives, successors, and assigns, for any and all injuries suffered by me in said event. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in said event and am physically able and sufficiently trained to participate in this event. I, hereby pledge to hold safety as the highest priority on the antique ride. The safety of my fellow riders and the public traveling on the route is of the utmost importance. I pledge to obey the following rules:
- To hold a valid driver’s license (drivers are responsible for their own insurance)
- To follow single file (no passing unless the tractor ahead has pulled off the side of the road and is stopped)
- To not carry riders unless you have a buddy seat
- No cabs allowed
- To follow all traffic laws
- To not have bicycle companions
- To stay with the group
- To follow the designated route
- To drive on the shoulder if necessary
- Rearview mirrors are suggested
- No alcohol or drug use
- To post SMV signs